- Biggest bang for the buck in vehicle advertisement
- Fade, UV, wind, and water resistant Latex inks
- Easy to apply, remove, & re-apply
- Choose from our most popular sizes, or purchase a custom size
- Printed on highest quality 0.030" Magnum Magnetics magnets
Important! For best results and the longest life of your magnetic sign, you should follow these guidelines. Failure to follow these instructions may cause damage to the sign and also to the vehicle’s paint finish.Before Attaching Your Flexible Magnetic Sign
- Be sure all surface paints, clear coats, and waxes are cured/hardened. Paint takes a minimum of 90 days to cure; clear coat a minimum of 60 days.
- The vehicle should be clean and dry before attaching the sign.
- Apply a good quality car wax to the area of the vehicle where you are going to attach the sign. Make sure you polish it thoroughly.
- Clean the reverse side of the magnetic material with water and a mild detergent, then wipe with a soft cloth and let dry.
- Magnetic signs will not adhere to irregular or highly curved surfaces, such as trim, molding, etc. You have to find a flat or gently curved surface to apply the sign.
- The sign should be flat against the surface, with no air pockets, bubbles, or edges of the sign raised off the surface.
- The sign will not stick to non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding, and some repainted surfaces.
- Corners of the sign are rounded to help prevent air flow from raising the sign off and blowing it away. Unless specified or requested, all magnets will have a rounded corner.
- If you place the sign in the wrong position, do not drag the sign across the surface to the new position, it will scratch the finish. Remove the sign completely and re-affix.
Unless otherwise noted, your item will be shipped from Atlanta, GA via USPS within 1~4 business days of payment receipt for most items*.
Please allow additional processing time for full color decals or decals ordered in multiple quantities.
Please note that the below map should be used as a general reference and that USPS does not guarantee the delivery time for its First Class Services. If you have any questions regarding your shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.